Web Development and Design
Are you looking for an eye catching, creative, engaging website design that delivers results? If so, we can help!
Here at Alexander Advertising we have partnered up with a web development and design company, who build cutting edge, attractive, responsive websites unlike the rest! They are very experienced, dynamic, friendly, and carry the same customer driven ethos and high standards as AAI, and happily work alongside our in house design team to design and create bespoke websites for our clients. It is a collaboration that we are delighted in developing, as we recognise the full benefits it brings to our clients, now having built and designed almost 40 websites since 2012, and holding 50+ domains to date.
We offer a comprehensive website design and development service to our clients. This includes a variety of elements including the following:
- Registration: registering your website domain and deciding on the URL
- Website Design: designing and developing how your website will work and appear with your brief and branding in mind
- Development: developing the back-end of your website to make sure it works smoothly, loads quickly, and there is a smooth user-experience
- Integration: we can integrate your website into our platforms such as CRMs and sales, this will help to drive sales and organise clients and leads
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation): we can optimise your website to ensure that its search engine ranking is as high as possible which helps to drive organic traffic to your website consequently improving business! Read more about this
- Social Media: we can link your website to your social media accounts and share your content, this is all part of social media management and content marketing – read more about our social media services
- Website Animation: creating interesting and animated content for your website to keep the user interested and improve the user-experience
- Responsive Designs: we make sure that your web design is suitable for mobiles, tablets, and all browsers. This is important for the user-experience and SEO
- Testing and Validation: we test our web designs to make sure that they are working and efficient before they are published
When building a website we learn from real world behaviours through looking at how existing services are used, studying data driven decision-making, testing with users after services are live, then continuing to iterate given feedback. It is important that analytics are built-in, always on and easy to read, as they are an essential tool to measure all sorts of results.
We believe that every website should be bespoke, built to showcase the individuality and functionality needs of our clients. We also believe that it should also serve as a branding reference. This helps make the website unique which builds a reputation that our clients are proud to promote.
Choosing Alexander Advertising for your web development and design is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Our team will liaise with you to ensure they have all the relevant information needed to understand your product or service being offered
- We will ensure that your website is fully branded and fully functional to meet all service requirements from the information that you have given us
- We will then built and design the website with our partners in order to achieve the best possible results for your company
Once the website is built and designed additional content will be written by our specialist SEO team. They are extremely talented in optimising your site so that it is tailored to suit all search engines processes and procedures.
Our specialist team will do the following in order to increase your search engine results page ranking (SERP):
- Analyse your page’s speed and performance, this is an important thing for 2019!
- Ensure the correct meta and title tags are in place
- Make sure that internal linking is fully functional
- Making sure that there is a full integration of social media content working to its full capacity
Responsive design will also be tested and authenticated to ensure your website functions fully on all ranges of devices, such as mobiles and tablets. Search engine optimisation will be installed and integrated to obtain high ranking through search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing, pulling the most relevant results from the website as high up the listings page for maximum exposure. You can read more about our SEO content creation and marketing here.
Every day organisations and institutions strive to achieve outstanding results through their website, here at AAI we aim to achieve those on your behalf. We want to make sure that your company and business is optimising its online presence with an SEO optimised and user-friendly website that can generate more business organically and efficiently. We will build analytics into your site in order to measure its progress and success over the subsequent months and years.
What we offer in conjunction with our website design and builds:
- Registration – every website we build will have a free (.co.uk) domain name registered for the duration of the contract
- DNS Management – we include DNS management with every domain registered or purchased through AAI, this reduces the room for human error
- Renewals – automatic renewal of domain names to ensure continuous access to your site and to protect against the loss of the domain name
- Support – from concept through to a live operational site, we are available to support you with everything from website advice to technical support. Our customer care extends beyond the original build
This quote from Milton Glaser springs to mind: “there are three responses to a piece of design, Yes, No, and WOW!” and here at Alexander Advertising we always aim for the WOW!
Website design and development is only one of the many services we pride ourselves in here at Alexander Advertising. We also offer a full range of digital marketing including social media services and traditional advertising services. Find out more about other services.
If you are interested in any of our services, get in touch with us for more information! We’d love to hear from you.